Hello, guys today here in this post I will give you all the information on LCD LED TV DC to DC Panel Booster If you need to know about the TV panel Booster kit This is the right place for you. Just read the all information which I mention in the below of this post and know everything about TV panel booster.
Before I discuss the DC to Panel booster kit, I would like to tell you about our service which we provide through this site. here on this site, you will get all electronics gadgets repairing techniques, especially LCD LED TV repairing information and technique we will share most of the time.
So If you have any queries and questions just comment down below I will replay to you within 2 or 3 days you.
What is TV DC to DC Panel Booster
TV DC to DC Panel Booster is an electronics circuit. This panel booster circuit help to generate some specified voltage which is needed to make the picture on the Tv panel. If you are an electronics technician then you already know about LCD LED TV all Voltage name and Value. You can use this panel booster kit fro modify your TV panel board if your tv panel PCB did not make voltages that need to run and take pictures on the panel.
Type of Panel Booster of LCD LED TV
At this time there are two different types of Panel booster available in the market. One is CA-408 and another one is CA-508. both panel booster working process is same but the voltage values are different. CA-508 is best for the 12V normal panel and CA-408 is best for the normal 3.3v and 5vpanel. if you have a 5v panel this panel booster did not work.
You can use this two panel booster module any normal LCD LED TV panel. Because in this two panel booster have different potentiometer to set the output voltage according to your need. This is the main advantage of panel booster.
Advantage of TV DC to DC Panel Booster
There are lots of advantage we get in the panel booster module during Tv panel PCB modification. because this panel booster provide us required voltage for run a TV panel.
- Easy to install in any normal LCD LED TV Panel.
- Input voltage is 12V in both, which you get in the TV very easily.
- have separate potentiometer for different output voltage.
- You can set the output voltage according to your need.
- Available in the local market with very chip price according to the panel price.
- You can get it from an online store also.
Output Voltage of TV DC to DC Panel Booster Module
- VGL Voltage You can adjust according to your need through a potentiometer.
- VCOM Voltage You can adjust according to your need through a potentiometer.
- AVDD Voltage You can adjust according to your need through a potentiometer.
- VGH Voltage You can adjust according to your need through a potentiometer.
Features of Panel Booster Module
All the above-mentioned panel voltage you will get from the panel booster module. So this is the main feature of this panel booster module.
Buy Panel booster from Below Button
Watch video on DC to DC Panel Booster Module
Related Post Which I posted on this site
- LCD LED Repairing guide Ebook
- What is LVDS Cable
- What is LVDS Signal
- LCD LED TV All Voltage Name and Value Explain
- Types of Multimeter in Electronics
- What is Smart multimeter Full Information
- LCD LED Repairing Practical Video
FAQ on DC to DC Panel Booster Module
Can Panel booster Support All LCD LED TV Panel?
No this panel booster and any other panel booster does not support all LCD LED TV panels. Only some specified panels support this panel booster module. If you have a normal LCD LED TV panel 17 inches to 32 inches the it will be supported easily.
TV DC to DC Panel booster price
If I talk about the tv panel booster price, it depends on the market value. because this type of electronics circuit and module we import from china. So it totally depends on the dollar price. You can check the price of the panel booster module from our online store, which I mention on the menu bar just go there and check the price of the panel booster price.
How to Install Panel Booster module?
If you want to learn how to install a panel booster in the LCD LED TV panel then visit our YouTube channel Dip Electronics LAB. I will make a video on this and upload on my YouTube channel for your better understanding.