I will tell you 10 Ways to fix and repair LED TV Sound Problem. And also I will replay all those questions, which you guys ask me in the comment and send me a message through my social networking site. After reading this article you will fix your TV sound problem at your home. But make sure to read this article very carefully.
First of all know from here which type of question I get from you about sound-related problems.
- Why did sound stop working on my TV?
- How to know the LED TV sound problems?
- How do I get back sound on my TV?
- Why did not the sound from my TV?
- Why My TV suddenly has a stop sound?
- How to replace an LED TV Speaker?
- Best way to fix no sound problem with my TV?
- Suddenly NO sound problem on my TV?
- No sound problem on my TV when I connect HDMI cable.
- How to fix TV ok NO sound problem?
All the above questions I get from my audience. So thanks a lot for your valuable question. I will give you 10 best process to repair any type of sound-related problem in LCD LED TV.
To repair and fix your TV problem just you have to follow the below steps very carefully. LED TV Sound Problem repairing process learn from here.
LED TV Sound Problem Repairing Process
If you did not get sound from your TV, this means failure in the TV sound system. There are lots of sources to get this problem on any LCD LED TV. Follow the below steps to fix NO sound problem on your TV. So LED TV Sound Problem repairing process to learn from here.
First Step: Your first job is to check your Tv setting. If you press the mute button release that, your NO sound problem will be fixed.
Second Step: Your second work is to check the input audio signal which is going inside your TV. If your signal is OK follow the next step.
Third Step: In this step, you have to check the Speakers. Many times we get no sound problems because of speakers failure. After checked the speaker if you get a bad speaker, change with a new one.
Fourth Step: This step will be a technical and hardware problem. Open your TV and check the sound section on your TV motherboard. Specially check Sound IC input-output signal and IC voltage. If you get any signal or voltage is missing, provide that voltage or replace that IC with a new one.
Check tease Before Start Repairing
Before check LED TV no sound problem make sure-
- Your TV is not in the Mute position.
- Your TV is not set secondary audio protocol. Like Headphones, Home Theater, etc.
- Make sure your TV is not connected with the Bluetooth audio system. This applies to Android and Smart TV.
- Check your sound setting.
I have made a video tutorial on this problem. The YouTube video I attach in the below of this post. If you want to see scroll down and watch. Also, you can watch it by clicking here.
Related Post Which I post on this site
- LCD LED Panel Repairing Process
- How to Repair TV Stand by mode
- LCD LED Panel Burning Problem Repairing
- Power Supply Repairing Technique
- LCD LED Repairing Guide PDF
- T-con Board Repairing Process
No Sound Problem Repairing Video Sample