Here I will tell you about ITI All Course List.ITI means Industrial Training Institute which educates and train students in practical skill and knowledge. If you want to take ITI after completing the 10th exam but you did not know how many courses are available in ITI, this post will help you to know ITI All courses.
These are two categories of courses that provide in ITI courses. One is the Engineering category and the other is the Non-Engineering category. You can take it according to your interest. I have make a table of ITI all course list in the below of this block.
ITI All Course List 2023 After 10th
Table of Contents
|8||Tools and Die maker||Engineering||3Years|
|10||Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering||Engineering||2Years|
|11||Computer Hardware and Network Maintanance||Engineering|
|12||Dress Making||Non-Engineering||Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance|
|13||Mobile Phone mechanic||Engineering|
These are the most popular ITI courses, which most of the students take. If you need more information on a particular course, just comment below. I will update the post according to your comment. And this is the ITI All course List and details.
Benefits of taking the ITI Course
- It is really easy to find work.
- It is less costly.
- ITI courses are quite beneficial in everyday life.
- You can work for yourself.
- Admission to a local institute is quite simple.
- There are additional courses geared at industry and employment.
Disadvantages of choosing an ITI course
- Certifications are not recognized by most universities and departments of education.
- The certificate courses do not prepare students for the certification examinations that follow.
- Vendors are eager to charge students exorbitant fees for insufficient material.
- The information that makes up many of the certificates has too much overlap.
- Vendors are biased toward their own certification and training.
- No neutral governing body exists that can offer advice and direction to interested candidates.
Also, Read other Course Related Information
- LCD LED TV repairing Guide Ebook in Hindi
- Basic Electronics Components Checking Technique
- How to Convert Monitor Into LED TV
- S368A1.5 Universal Android Motherboard All Features with Buying link
- SP36811.2 Android motherboard all features and buying link
- LCD LED TV Repairing common Problem and Solution
- LCD LED TV Panel datasheet downloading technique
- What is LVDS Cable and How to match it
- What is LVDS Signal Total information with Value
- How to repair No Display Sound OK problem of LCD LED TV
- Visit Our YouTube Channel for Video tutorials
FAQ of ITI All Course List
Can we do 2 courses together in ITI?
No, you did not take 2 courses at the same time. Because it is full-time a regular bases course, you need to complete one by one.
ITI courses list after 10th
To know the latest ITI All course list after completing 10th class, you will get here with pdf downloading link.
ITI courses after 10th fees
ITI Engineering Course fee ranges from INR 1000-9000 and ITI Non- Engineering Course fees range from INR 3950-7000. But for the non-government college, it will different from these fees. Also the different states have different ITI course fees. You have to check your state ITI course fees from you ITI website.