LCD LED Repairing Book by Dip Electronics LAB
As I know all are you guys want to get and download LCD LED Repairing book. So today here in this post I give you some information about my LED LCD Repairing book. And also I will give you a PDF file. If you really want to download and learn the LCD LED Repairing technique read this article till the end.
If you want to learn to repair work with practical click here and start learning.
In this book will have many chip level repairing technique which is under processing. And if you are a beginner don’t worry I write from beginning the repair for you. Firstly I discuss basic electronics with Identifying and Testing process.
Many people send mail and ask me how to download an LED LCD repairing book. You can download an eBook from here. This eBook one of the most unique books for repairing.
This book is a unique book in the world because this book not talking about bulged and not unwanted information. Most of the content of this book is practical. You can easily read and understand all the repairing process and techniques. In this book have how you can repair the power Supply Unit (PSU), How to fix any kind of motherboard problem, and lastly How you can clear and reprogram the EEPROM IC. Very high-quality diagrams with clear picture quality you will get in this book. The most important thing is that the T-Con board diagram also provided in this book. You don’t need to pay any charge to download the sample unit.
This sample pics will not my personal book. I provide this to you to help you. And if you want to get my personal writing book, you have to wait 2 to 3 months.
Content of LCD LED Repairing Book
- Basic Electronics Explain with picture and proper block diagram. Components Identification also provided.
- White Display Repairing Technique with the modification process and hidden trick. For more information click here.
- Vertical Section Problem repairing process.
- Half Display Full Fixing Process.
- Negative Picture In the panel modification process.
- TV motherboard section identifying tips with pictures.
- All LCD LED IC identification which used on the TV. I post a detailed article on this topic, to read that article click here.
- Individually IC problem discussion for a better way to understand the Television problem.
- Describe all the main IC voltages. Where how many voltage we get in the TV motherboard.
- All information about DC to DC IC.
- Application and working principle of Backlight Inverter and Driver with repairing trick.
- Relation between the T-CON board and COF IC with full details information.
- How to install software and firmware in any LCD LED TV in a proper way.
- Panel repair method with modification technique. To know more about panel repairing just click here.
- COF IC modification technique and datasheet making process by yourself.
All the above topics will be added in the Repairing book which book still in manufacturing. If you have any advice about this book feel free to send me your message. And now I am going to How you can download the book.
Repairing Book Downloading Process
Step 1: First of all click on the Download button and got to the second page.
Step 2: After that, you will get the download button with a link on the new window click on that.
Step 3: Now you have to choose the file which you want to download.
Step 4: After chose the file tap on the download and chose the file location where you want to download the file.
Step 5: Your JOB is DONE
Note: If pdf file has with password-protected simply type dipelectronics or dipelectronicslab. PDF will be open.
For Book download Click Here⇓
If you face any kind of error or failure message on the new page feel free to contact me by doing DM on social media or sending a mail.
I have already published many LCD LED repairing practical videos on my YouTube channel. If you want to see my practical repairing footage or video content visit my channel by clicking here. Not only have LCD LED Repairing videos also have many electronic appliances and gadgets practical videos. I hope you guys also will check my channel. If you satisfy with my post or not happy with my post drop your valuable opinion in the comment box.