What I share on this Website ?
- Electronics Gadgets Repairing.
- Tools Review.
- LCD LED Repairing chip level. Especially you will get all the LCD LED repairing information from this website. If you want to become an LCD LED technician then also read our article and fix your TV by yourself.
- Software Installation in LCD LED TV.
- How to get LCD LED Software with a download link.
- Electronics News
What can I DO for You
- Whatever information I share for you on this website. You can tell me by doing comment in the comment box. And if you mention some problem in the comment box, then I will try to solve that problem.
- If there is any wrong information inside our website or article, then tell us by commenting or emailing, I try to improve it.
- What kind of information we share on our website, you can help me do suggest to me. If you really want to suggest the topic just drop a mail on [email protected]
What can You DO for US
- You should not make any kind of wrong Comment.
- Drop your comment according to the reading of the article. Which article you reading.
- If you have any complaint from my website, please direct message me and let me know.
Third Party Link
You do not share or comment on other website links to my website without our permission. You can share when is needed otherwise your comment has not been made public.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Terms and Condition
All Right Reserved
Last Edited on 03/04/2020