Welcome back guys today in this post I will tell you All Universal Board LVDS Data Pinout details. If you are an electronics technician or if you become a Tv technician, Then you must have this information in your memory.
Almost every universal LED TV motherboard has the same LVDS data output pins. suppose you have 30 pins LVDS or 40 pins output in a Universal motherboard. Both have the same LVDS data output sequence.
If you need ALl universal Board LVDS data pinout details, follow the below information very carefully. You can learn after reading this post, What is LVDS and how to use it.
Universal Board LVDS Data Pinout Table
|LVDS Data||LVDS PIN NO (Left Side)||LVDS PIN NO (Right Side)||LVDS Data|
LED TV Universal Board LVDS Pins Picture
Watch Video on LED TV Universal Board LVDS Pinout Details
Read our other LCD LED TV repairing Technique
- LCD LED TV Repairing Guide Ebook in Hindi V2.0
- How to Fix Smart TV Stuck on LOGO Problem
- How to Repair LED TV Combo Board with External Power Supply
- 5 LED TV Common Problem Diagnosis
- What are LVDS Signals
- What is LVDS Cable
- 32 Inch LED TV Universal Motherboard
- 32 inch LED TV Combo Universal Motherboard
- 24 Inch LEDTV Combo Universal Motehrboard
- Most Popular Universal Motherboard VS.t56U11.2
- Watch LCD LED TV Repairing Practical Video for Free
FAQ of LED TV Universal Board LVDS Pinout Details
Are all LVDS cables the same?
No, There are many types of LVDS cables. But we see there are 7 different types of common LVDS cables in LCD led tv.
What is LVDS cable used for?
The use of LVDS cable is for transferring the data from the motherboard to the panels. This means when we need to transfer the video data signals from any kind of motherboard at that time we need to connect LVDS cables to the panels.
What is the LVDS connector on the motherboard?
The LVDS connector on the motherboard, means we need to connect the panels on that connector to transfer the LVDS data into the panel’s Tcon board.