Hello and welcome guys, Today here in this post I will tell you and guide you on how you can upload code on any ATTiny IC. If you want to know the easy code uploading technique and process on any attiny microcontroller IC, This is the right place for you.
Here you will get all the electronics knowledge and electronics project making Idea for free of cost just keep visiting our site. We share many project-making tutorials and electronics project-making materials.
When we make any small electronics project where need only 1 to 5 input output pins and small amount of memory space, that time we use attiny IC. most of the time we use Attiny85 microcontroller IC.
During upload any project code on the Attiny IC we face many problems because of different types of settings. So in the below, I have explain How to Upload Code on Any ATTiny IC Easily step by step.
How to Upload Code on Any ATTiny IC
- First Step Connect all the connection between Attiny IC and Arduino Uno
- Second Step Upload code for convert Arduino as ISP
- Third Step Add a link in the Preference Box
- Fourth Step Install Attiny boards Manager
- Fifth Step Select Attiny Boards Types
- Sixth Step Select Attiny processor
- Seventh Step Select Arduino type Arduino AS ISP
First Step:Before uploading any code on the ATTiny IC you have to need some components like Arduino UNO, Some Jumper Wires to upload code on the Attiny IC. And connect those components according to the below image.
In the second step, you need to convert the Arduino Uno board as ISP. To convert Arduino UNO as ISP you have to upload a code on the Uno board by taking the below steps.
- Go To File ⇒ Examples ⇒ Arduino ISP ⇒ Upload Sketch (Which you will get in the new Arduino IDE window). Before upload, the ArduinoISP code on the Arduino board check Boards Ports and
Third Step:In the third step you have to add a link in the preference box by taking the below steps.
- Go to File ⇒ Preference ⇒ (Copy this link and paste in the Additional Boards Manager URLs: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/damellis/attiny/ide-1.6.x-boards-manager/package_damellis_attiny_index.json) ⇒ OK see the inphography in the below
Copy This Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/damellis/attiny/ide-1.6.x-boards-manager/package_damellis_attiny_index.json
Fourth Step:In the fourth step you have to install a Boards Manager File doing the below steps.
- Go to Tools ⇒ Boards Manager ⇒ Search Attiny on the search box and install the file. For a better Understand see the below image.
Fifth Step:In this step, you have to select your board types by doing the below steps.
- Go to Tools ⇒ Board ⇒ Attiny Microcontrollers ⇒ Select According to your IC Number. For better understanding see the below image
Sixth Step:Now you have to select your particular processor number by doing the below steps.
- Go to Tools ⇒ Processor ⇒ Your Processor Number. For Better understanding see the below image.
Last Step:In the last step, you have to select the ArduinoIDE port ( Arduino AS ISP) By doing the below steps.
- Go to Tools ⇒ Programmer ⇒ Arduino AS ISP. For better understanding see the below image.
Now your all the ArduinoIDE settings is ready to upload any project ode on the any kind of ATtiny microcontroller IC.
Watch Video on How to Upload Code on Any ATTiny IC
Related Post of Attiny IC programming
Related Post Which I posted on this site
- LCD LED Repairing guide Ebook
- How to Make portable Mobile charger
- What is Bootloader in Electronics
- Microprocessor VS microcontroller
- Types of Multimeter Available in the Market
- LCD LED Repairing Practical Video
FAQ on How to Upload Code on Any ATTiny IC
How do you program an ATtiny?
It is very easy to upload project code on the attiny IC. just follow the steps which I explain in this post and upload the code on the attiny IC.
How to easily upload code on Attiny IC?
First Step Connect all the connection between Attiny IC and Arduino Uno
Second Step Upload code for convert Arduino as ISP
Third Step Add a link in the Preference Box
Fourth Step Install Attiny boards Manager
Fifth Step Select Attiny Boards Types
Sixth Step Select Attiny processor
Seventh Step Select Arduino type Arduino AS ISP
Attiny IC programming Circuit
Yes you will get here attiny IC programming circuit diagram for free. just open this post and you will get the circuit second top of this post.