In today’s video, I will be sharing with you the process of “how to open the MI TV Service Menu”. Technicians use these options for diagnosis and troubleshooting MI TV.
The service menu panel in the TV allows you to make various changes such as factory resetting the digital tuner, returning to the factory setting, Fixing negative images, Fixing the screen Mirror and turning system features on and off. Usually, these manuals are hidden on TV so that no user can accidentally make changes in the settings.
I’m a professional electronic technician who provides you with valuable knowledge and insights related to electronics that are updated and relevant.
On this site, I share genuine information combined with my experience for you on topics such as electronics gadget reviews, electronics tutorials, projects, DIY Making, repairing tutorials, 3D Printing, and much more.
If you face issues while opening MI TV Service Menu, don’t hesitate to reach out. Simply leave a comment below with your query details, and I’ll try my best to help you with the necessary assistance.
In the following section, you’ll find all the details you need about How to open the Mi TV Service Menu.
How To Open Mi TV Recovery Mode
Table of Contents
In order to access any setting on the service menu, your TV must be in recovery mode.
- The first step is to turn off the television. After that, you have to press and hold the “Home”+”Menu” button of the MI TV remote. You have to press both buttons at the same time by keeping the remote towards the TV IR receiver.
- In case you are using a Bluetooth remote control then you have to press and hold the “confirm button” + “return button” of the Bluetooth remote at the same time.
- The next step is to click on the power on button on the TV and then release the remote control button after entering recovery mode.
After completing these steps, you will be in the service menu of MI TV. This list has all these settings:
Steps to open MI TV Service Menu
- The first step is to enter the recovery mode of MI TV. Then you have to disconnect the TV from the main power for approx 20 seconds.
- Press the buttons of “Home”+ “Menu” together while you are reconnecting the TV power.
- After following this process, three options will appear on the screen: wipe cache, wipe user data, and wipe all data.
With the help of the wipe cache option, you can delete a reset all the cache and browse the data of Mi TV. Wipe user data allows you to reset all the save settings, installed apps, and files of the TV. For factory resetting all settings or factory restore mode, you can use the wipe all data option.
- To exit the service menu, you can usually press the Menu or Exit button on your remote control. Alternatively, you can turn off your TV and turn it back on.
In case something abnormal happens while accessing the service menu, it is recommended to follow the steps of factory reset with the help of a remote control.
Warning: If you are using service menu mode, as a TV engineer you must be very careful. Improper movement can cause failure to turn on the TV. By entering the service menu, you have to accept all kinds of responsibility.
Learn More LED TV Fault Finding and Fixing Process
- LCD LED Repairing guide Ebook
- PHILIPS TV Service Menu Code Pdf
- Universal Board secret code
- LCD LED Panel Repairing Process
- How to Repair TV Stand by mode
- LCD LED Panel Burning Problem Repairing
- Power Supply Repairing Technique
- LCD LED Repairing Guide PDF
- T-con Board Repairing Process
- How to Repair LED TV NO Sound Problem
- LCD LED Repairing Practical Video
- 5 LED TV Common Problem Diagnosis
FAQ of MI TV Service Menu
Should I open the Factory or Service Menu code of MI TV?
Usually, these manuals are hidden on TV so that no user can accidentally make changes in the settings. Only Technicians should use these options for diagnosis and troubleshooting TV. Be careful because improper movement can cause failure to turn on the TV.
How to open the Service Menu in MI TV?
To open the service menu in MI TV, you have to first open the recovery mode. Then disconnect the TV and press the buttons of “Home”+ “Menu” together while you are reconnecting the TV power. To know the detailed steps, read the article given above.
Can I open MI TV Service Menu without a remote?
Yes, you can open and use the MI TV Service menu without a remote by connecting and using the Bluetooth remote control.